Friday, August 21, 2009

Back To School

So it has been about a week since I last posted and I have very good reason for this. Last Saturday I drove the 8 or so hour drive back to Asheville. I moved into my dorm Sunday afternoon. I am staying in the same building and floor as last year but I have a different room number. My address here at school this year is:

Amy Noll
Southridge 317A
One University Heights
Asheville, NC 28804

Classes started this past Monday the 17th. I had little time to get settled in before the waves of homework hit. This semester I am taking Spanish 210/220, Humanities, Physics, and Sociology. Spanish is every morning for an hour and a half so by the end of the semester I should be dreaming in Spanish. So far my classes seem like they will be relatively enjoyable.
This week I have pretty much only been in my room to sleep. I have been busily hanging out with old friends and making new ones. It has definitely been a strange feeling to be back here at school. I feel like summer completely flew by. But I am excited to see what this new year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment