Sunday, August 9, 2009

And So It Begins...

Well, I've been tossing around the idea of starting a blog for awhile. I actually never thought I would do it. Then I realized that it is the perfect way for me to keep in touch with family and friends, which is something that I like to do. I know it's not super personal but I really enjoy reading other people's blogs and figured that maybe somebody would read mine and maybe slightly enjoy it or at least know what is going on in my fantastic life! I'm not the most creative thinker in this world but I love to write things down even if they are long and pointless and seem to bear no meaning at all. Things could get crazy. Also, I am an awful speller and horrible at grammar so my punctuation is probably going to be a little off. Thankfully, I was never going to be an English major. Well that's about it for tonight because it has taken me forever to create this blog. Seriously, 2 days to even think of a darn name for the thing (may I add it still wasn't as spectacular as I would have liked for it to be) and another day to figure out the background. But you can count on a horribly long post about my summer activities very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment