Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blast From The Past

I went to Boerne, TX for a quick family visit last week. While I was there, my Dad pulled out a picture from when I was 6 years old and we went rafting down the Arkansas River outside of Buena Vista, CO. It was during one of the two summers that we were at Trail West a Young Life Family Camp. I remember everything from that rafting trip. From having to squeeze into a wet suit to the famous rock with the perfect hole right through the center of it that the rafting guides always point out. The picture was just too good so I thought that I would post it:



Yep. Right there in the front row is my older brother Ryan (now 22), my dad, and me at age 6. I had not seen this picture in 14 years. I LOVED this trip.
So there you have it. A little blast from the past that I thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment