Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gelato, Pizza, Pasta, Art


Can you guess where I am??
I hope so. If not, I am in Italy! Spending time in several spots that I will elaborate on in later posts. But it is safe to say I have eaten so well here including pesto in Cinque Terre, walked until my legs are about to fall off, seen more art in 2 days than in my entire life including Michaelangelo's David, eaten gelato no less than 2 times a day each day, learned how to order food and count to 20 in Italian, and ridden many trains.

I have only been here about 5 days and I still have 6 more to go but I am already planning many return trips. In my head at least.

There are not words to accurately describe what I get to experience each day here. Sometimes I walk down the street shaking my head in disbelief that I am even here at all.

I will end by saying Italy is beyond awesome and I can't wait to post pictures. Let's just say I took at least a hundred on the 1st day.
So get excited people. Because I am.

This. Is. Real

No comments:

Post a Comment