Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thanks Mom!!!

So for those of you who do not know Chacos are my favorite pair of shoes I own. I would wear them everyday if winter did not exist. So I made sure that they would be part of my attire for Spain. They are clearly not up the fashion standards here but sometimes you just need a few comfort items in your life.
So you can imagine (maybe not) how sad I was when I was flying over the Atlantic Ocean and realized that the one material possession that I kind of actually really cared about was sitting on my back porch baking in the Texas sun.

But thankfully I have a family that loves me very much and understands my love for these shoes. They also understand my sweet tooth because the shoes arrived today accompanied by Sour Patch kids, gold fish and Milano cookies. I did a little dance and squealed a bit. I think my host family thinks I am strange because I got shoes in the mail and ones that didn't smell very good at that. But anyways. Now that I have publicly expressed my love for Chacos I shall be on my way to Flamenco class.

Can't you just see my feet smiling....



No comments:

Post a Comment