Thursday, September 1, 2011

Granada. The Beginning


So I haven't taken many pictures yet but I have a few. Mostly of the hundreds of fountains scattered around the city. So here ya go!

me. in front of a fountain. fountains are all over the place here. Also Granada means Pomegranate and those are pomegranates on top of the fountain. 








 The sun is sooo bright here. Thus, pictures are hard to take sometimes. But it does make for some great contrasting colors. I hear in the winter it is even better with the blue sky, white snow on the mountains, and green trees. 




 yeah, i took a picture of the public library building..



 This is a picture of an outdoor exercise park for older people or "personas mayores" More than 15 yrs old. true life. I can't make this up. comes with instructions: see below.


yeah. I went and saw Bridesmaids in Spanish. It was awesome. But don't worry Wilson Phillips was still played in English and you better believe I sang along at the top of my lungs and was the only one doing so..

ANOTHER FOUNTAIN!!



So there you go. A few pictures to fill you with anticipation for more! Will try to post some of where I am living soon. Tonight, I am going to see a Flamenco dance show. Flamenco for those of who don't know is a dance/type of music here. I am super excited.

3 comments: