Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sweet 16!




Today is Anne Noll's 16th birthday (She is the first on the left in the above picture). Sadly, I am not in Boerne, TX to celebrate with her. But the good news is she is coming to visit me later this week so we will definitely have a birthday celebration then. Turning 16 was the coolest. Makes my top 5 favorite birthdays list ever. And yes, I know I've only had 21 of them.

Anne is probably just about the coolest 16 yr old you have EVER met. Seriously. She sews. Like sews as in has a sewing machine and has made me purses and skirts. And they are legit. She is very crafty and can craft the heck out of just about anything. She finally broke the Noll family height curse and is now almost the tallest member of the children. I might be just a little jealous.

Over Christmas break I got to spent a little time with her and see what she has been up to in her life. She has a tree house in the back yard and we spent 2 full days decorating it with fabric, pictures, and maps, and cool trinkets. That's right, I used the word trinket. Deal with it.

I trust this girl fully with a vehicle (not that I have any say in the matter). She looks older than me, is taller than me, and is waaaay cooler than I ever was at 16 or even now for that matter.
So....


No comments:

Post a Comment