Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Recent Activity





Quick recap (yeah right) of what I have been up to recently:

Anne Noll rolled into town in early March for a weekend of fun times with her older sister. We had a fun weekend together rolling around Asheville causing all sorts of trouble. We cooked up a storm, slept, and shopped. It was a good time.


August 2008 right before college

March 2010

After Anne left town Mary Noll rolled intown to spend Spring Break 2010 in Asheville, NC. What a week it was. The week's activities included many shenanigans (all legal of course). We went on several absolutely beautiful hikes through the mountains of Western North Carolina. It made me fall even more madly in love with this place in which I live. Because I did not leave town for Spring Break, Mary was able to experience a little taste of my everyday life activities in Asheville including many Young Life activities. Many late night hang outs. She even got to babysit the Sloan children, Asher and Lucy, with me. All in all we had a great week together and it was sad to see her go.



September 2008


Spring Break 2010!!!

And the family train kept right on rolling. My mom, Anne, my aunt Lisa and her two boys Ben and Tucker, came for a visit. They rented a gorgeous house on Lake Lure about 45 min from me. I got see them several times throughout the week. It was good to see them and show them where I live, my new apartment, and my life here in Asheville. They visited Chimney Rock, Hendersonville, and Asheville. There was much shopping, laughing, and enjoying each other. When they left I was sad as well knowing it would be months before I see them again.

The month of March definitely came and went with such a ferocity I feel like it was non existent. But all in all it was a good month and it means that we are just that much closer to summer!!!!




P.S. I would love to see just one Texas Bluebonnet. No matter where I am living in the future, my children WILL have a picture taken in a field of Bluebonnets. You can hold me to that


No comments:

Post a Comment