Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Got My Hair Did

Well, I finally went and got a hair cut last week. The reason I am blogging about it is because it is the first haircut in my entire life that I walked out of the door of the hair salon excited. I LOVE my hair long and usually when I get a haircut it is only a trim and no one can tell the difference. And when I do get my hair cut and hate it for about 2 or 3 days before I realize that it is not that bad and I'm just super picky. So thank you Britt at Ananadas in downtown Asheville! I will most definitely be returning.

This being a monumental moment in my life (sad I know) I thought I would include a self-taken portrait of myself and post it on my blog for the world to see:

Before...

AFTER!!
You may be asking yourself why I am not smiling in this picture if I am so happy about my new haircut. Well, I take awful up close shots, especially smiling so....i didn't smile. And I will not tell you how many pictures it took me to actually get one that looked alright. Definitely need a new camera. But that is another story for another time.

Anyways, I have been so happy with my new hair cut. I have cut my shampoo/conditioner usage in half. It takes me so much less time to blow dry it. I can put it up without getting a headache. I still miss my long hair and will definitely come back and mostly because I am super lazy about haircuts.

Now I can go out and enjoy beautiful spring days without fear of getting whipped to death by my hair.

HAPPY SPRING!

1 comment:

  1. I love Ananda's. Mary cuts my hair there. I totally hear you on the headache thing!

    ReplyDelete