Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Words To Live By

After my senior year of high school they shut down the school, bulldozed most of the buildings and rebuilt it. Because of this my pre-cal teacher, Coach Fulkerson, who was also my Cross Country, coach let all of his students decorate his walls with whatever they wanted. Yeah, a whole lot of crazy happens when you give a bunch of 16-18yr olds colored sharpies and tell them to have fun. Coach Fulkerson had been at Boerne High School for like 20 years or something. He didn't care.

People wrote and drew all sorts of things. Somebody drew ALL of the ninja turtles on the wall. Other people drew stick figures and wrote song lyrics. Me? I wrote this piece of wise wisdom that I just felt needed to be passed along to the world..



Don't you ever forget it...


No comments:

Post a Comment