Sunday, April 10, 2011

Technology Loop


I love technology! I love how easy it is to Google things, map things, stalk people (just kidding). You can find out pretty much anything you want to and even lots of things you never wanted to know.

But I can get a little, or a lot, carried away.

This clip from the TV show Portlandia is basically how I feel sometimes....ok a lot of the time. ESPECIALLY with finals right around the corner. I like to distract myself by checking everything device I possibly can. I honestly don't have that many but what I do have is just as dangerous. Check out Fred..




Guess it is time to start putting my Netflix account on hold, and put parental controls on my own computer. Geez, I never thought it would come to this. The funny thing is I, too, like Fred would only have to look at a picture of myself from high school. Cause I didn't enter the technology world until my second semester of senior year. And yes, that would be January of 2008. I was a lucky one. I mean, it gave me more time to do stuff like this:


you know, kissing camels in downtown Boerne, TX and whatnot, just the usual stuff.

So thanks Mom and Dad! Seriously, I owe you one...


No comments:

Post a Comment