Monday, January 18, 2010

The Small Things

I realize my posts have been few and far between in the past few weeks. This is mostly because I have been all over the place. I went on a Caribbean cruise and then finally returned to Asheville to begin the much dread school. This last week was a whirlwind of activity that included many early mornings and much stress. I finally moved into my new apartment which is exciting and frightening all at the same time. I literally find myself living day by day and not only is that about all I can handle right now but it is so much easier. This semester is going to be hard but I know that there are many people who are willing to help me get through it and that is such a blessing to know. And there is one more thing that will help me brave the rough seas ahead.....

COMMUNITY!!!!!
that is right folks. Thursday night NBC TV is finally back and providing much needed laughs throughout the days. I recently had a friend share this mash up with me. I do hope you enjoy it even if you don't watch the show (which you should).




I cannot wait to purchase the first season and watch it until the DVDs is cracked from use and I have the best abs in the entirety of Asheville from laughing so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment