Monday, January 25, 2010

In Case You Didn't Hear

So my good friend Leslie Sloan kindly informed me that today, Monday January 25, 2010 was deemed National Bubble Wrap Day. I kid you not. I found this out at 11:30pm and no less than 2 minutes later I was on the website (found http://www.fast-pack.com/bubblewrapappreciation.html ) checking out all of the crazy bubble wrap stuff I am convinced that at some point in most everybody's life they are obsessed with Bubble Wrap. Me, I will always be obsessed. And recently I had to have a bunch of breakable things sent to my new apartment here in Asheville so I had trashbags full of beautiful Bubble Wrap to play with. We took all of my breakable things to Parcel Express in Boerne (the most magical place ever, well, close). Like most places like them you just drop your junk, pay for it and they pack it up. They are very kind and caring with your belongings but let's just say I probably could have run over these items in my car and they would have been fine because they were snuggled into thousands of layers of Bubble Wrap.

So on this website, I found this video. I'm sure there was some sound editing that went into it but I was sucked into the craziness and watched the full 2 minutes of Bubble Wrap popping. I am convinced that if it is not already a therapy, it should be. And if you haven't downloaded the Bubble Wrap App for your iTouch or iPhone, DO IT! and if you not have either of these things do not worry, they have the same thing basically on their website.



You are Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment