Monday, October 5, 2009

¿Donde está la bibloteca?

Everybody watches TV, right? Well I didn't from about 4th grade til I graduated high school. It just kind of happened in our house and is probably the reason I actually got good grades in HS. When I got to college, neither my room mate nor I had a TV so once again, I really didn't watch much. That is until one Thursday night last fall.

Thursday nights are my favorite TV show nights. I watch, The Office, Parks and Recreation, 30 Rock (when it is actually on), Grey's Anatomy and an occasional Millionaire Matchmaker episode (if forced to). This year, I have a new edition to the list that is quickly becoming my favorite. It is a show called Community and it comes on at 8/7 central Thursday nights on NBC. Its about misfits at a Greendale Community College. There have only been 3 episodes but it has captured my attention and my laughter. The real reason for this blog post is so that I could post this awesome video.



This scene came during the credits of Episode 2. I think another reason why it is so hilarious to me is because I just declared Spanish as my major last week and the words don't make any sense. They just took simple Spanish words that rhymed and made a rap. This is why it is so amazing.

So if you haven't watched Community, do it. And do it now. You can watch it online on NBC's website here. Totally worth half an hour (22 minutes really) of your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment