Thursday, July 17, 2014

Here We Go!



Yes. Over two years and lots of crazy awesome life changes I am back at the blogging. I came back from Spain in the summer of 2012, finished up my Spanish degree at UNC Asheville and spent a year as a nanny for two of the greatest families in the universe and then was recently gifted a job as the Director of Training for a software company here in Asheville called iStream Technologies that has created an application for Anesthesiologists and CRNAs to do electronic charting. I am currently in charge training about 200+ individuals on this technology. It has been such a sweet gift from the Lord that has also challenged every single part of me. I am extremely grateful for it. I also recently moved out of the Big Blue Barn and into an apartment with a girl named Carolyn who is here doing a dietetic internship. She is great and we are getting along well! I also just recently became a Wyldlife leader. Wyldlife is the middle school version of Young Life. I am so excited to be part of the Valley Springs middle school team here in south Asheville. I recently went to camp in Florida with 11  middle school girls. It was a fantastic week of laughter, no sleep, way too much sugar and a whole lot of Jesus!

I real reason I have resurrected this blog is to document my journey to the New York City Marathon on November 2, 2014. I will be running it this year with my two very good friends Jenn Murphy and Leslie Sloan. Leslie ran the NYC marathon with Inheritance of Hope last year and encouraged both Jenn and I to run with her this year. I have not run the New York City marathon before and I am very excited for the opportunity to run it for Inheritance of Hope. The link below will take you to my sponsor page and an explanation of this charity I have chosen to run for. My personal fundraising goal is $3,000. I invite you to team up with me in this experience.  You can donate at the link below and feel free to share with others! I can't do this without all of you and your wonderful support. 


Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment