Friday, May 28, 2010

Headed West!





5 AM in the Asheville airport.

Yes, you read that correctly. I am catching the 5:45AM flight out of Asheville this morning headed to Denver, CO. Eventually I will wind up at Frontier Ranch, A Young Life camp outside of Buena Vista, CO. It was an insane early morning. In preparation for waking up at 4AM local time (2AM Colorado time) I went to sleep at 8pm. It was glorious. I awoke at 4AM super disoriented as to why I was rolling out of bed at such an offensive hour. Thankfully my friend Ben Johnson was kind enough to wake up and drive me to the airport at 4:30 in the morning. Cannot thank him enough.

As much as I have walked around griping and complaining about this early flight I like flying early. Something about knowing everyone else is asleep (or in my case just going to bed) while you are going places and doing things is so fun.

But anyways. I will be spending the next 3 weeks working in the store. I am very excited. I have been to Frontier many many times and it still never ceases to lose it's incredible beauty and excitement.

Many people have been asking for my address while I am there. Well here it is!

for letters:
Amy Noll SS-Session 1
Frontier Ranch
P.O Box 2025
Buena Vista, CO 81211

for packages through UPS/FedEx
Amy Noll SS-Session 1
22150 County Road 322
Buena Vista, CO 81211


This is where I get to spend the next three weeks:

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment