Monday, April 16, 2012

Can't Say I Didn't Warn You

Spent some time going through my old blog posts since being here and I got all the way to last August and I read this that I had written right before I left the country:




"So here's to adventure!! I plan on updating this blog regularly. So stay tuned.

WARNING! this could get pretty incredible."



I can't say I didn't warn you...


So thanks to all of you for putting up with reading all of the unbelievably crazy awesome fantastic things I have been able to do while studying abroad and sharing in my joy even though I know at times some of you are seething with jealousy. Hang in there, 2 months and it will all be over and I can go back to posting about things that everybody (mostly everybody) understands again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment