Monday, February 13, 2012

Climbed Some Rocks. And It Was Fun

Last week was my first full week back to classes and the start of my SECOND semester in Spain. Unbelievable. It was one of the longest weeks I have had since being here. But I did get to go rock climbing on Saturday. Of course, I got to go after completing a 14 mile run. Let's just say getting out of bed on Sunday was quite the chore but so incredibly worth it. Forgive how I look in these pictures. i forgot bobby bins to pin back my hair so i resorted to a hat to keeping all of my hairs in their place.

this was my view. all day.

i love these pics. total butt shots



Granada is at the foot of those mountains. i'm so lucky.




the best one of them all...bwahaha

An incredible day. so nice to get out of the city after a long first week of classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment