Monday, November 29, 2010

Dispatch 2011



I don't know how many of you have heard of the band Dispatch but they are AMAZING!!
I went to their website today for old time sake and all I found was a gigantic count down clock to 2011. Apparently they won't say what is happening in 2011 but the rumors are flying that they might be getting back together. True or not, I have never been so excited about the new year!

I started listening to them in high school right after they broke up for good. It was tragic to hear I could never see them in concert. Then they did a reunion show in New York in 2007 to support their work in Zimbabwe. The funny thing was I was actually IN Africa when they played that show. sigh..

Anyways... Look them up they are awesome. They sings songs like "The General" "Two Coins" "Open Up" "Lightening" and a whole lot of other awesome stuff. I have everything they have ever released and then repeated versions of it all. I know, I'm obsessed. And I don't care!

maybe one day....

1 comment: